Whoa ho! A glimmer of hope!


I just saw the weather report for tomorrow. Supposedly while we were getting drenched down here in the valley they were getting snow up in the notches pretty much all day.

Tonight a cold front is heading in and the low is moving out so we should have some serious winds tomorrow and cold settling in and some snow too. I'm not sure what we're going to find for accumulation but I'm planning on going for a mini road trip and seeing if we can find someplace to ride without trashing our skis too much.

I'm going to give our friend Matt Morrisette a call and see what's been happening up north of the notches. At least then we can formulate a reasonable guess.

I'm jonsin' to ride. Last season Maine rider Randy Berube loggeg over 3000 miles for the season and local kiter named Jim Cline was on ice on Nov.27th last season. He got over 2000 miles in for the season and is goal for this season is breaking the 3000 mile mark. He'll pull it off no problem. Both those guys are machines. Jim just started kiting and he's addicted as bad as anyone I've seen yet.

I was on the snow early to(see pic taken by Molly Savard above.)and on the ice Dec.5th last season so I'm really getting impatient. I've been static flying as often as I can, it's fun and good practice but not the same.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Charged Up about Chargers Pt.1

Patience is a Virtue.

Low Speed and High Tech Pt.2