Okay, enough screwin' around. Let's do this!


Photo by Curtis Savard Photography 

Okay before anyone jumps all over me I know. I know I said I was going to stay on top of this blog through the summer. I know I said I'd do gear reviews and a photo segment and other stuff. What can I say?, I dropped the ball. Some things came up this summer that had me preoccupied. Some things fell through, I didn't get on the water like I wanted and didn't get to do a bunch of other stuff and as a result I missed out on some sweet summer blog entries. (sigh)


I guess that's just the way it goes. The best I can do at this point is say I'm sorry, I suck, and I'll try to do better this time around.

Besides, there's a bit of time before the season starts here so there is still time to do some of the things I promised. I want to do a photo installment to recap last season. I want to do a gear review or two of the stuff I use to participate in this nonsense. I want to do an installment about some of my views on snow kiting which might piss some people off. Trust me when I tell you that if they do get pissed they probably, no, DEFINATELY deserve it.

Yup, I got some bloggin' to do. I've got extra time on my hands right now so starting this November I'm going to try to get an "preseason" installment in every week until the season goes off then it'll be whenever I get a chance like last season. 

So stay tuned, I'll have something up by Friday. Really, I mean it.

I'm not kidding.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All Charged Up about Chargers Pt.1

Patience is a Virtue.

Low Speed and High Tech Pt.2