Hmmmmm, That Was Different.

I'm going to make this short and sweet.

I finally got a chance to get the new mountain board out with a kite last night.  There was pretty good wind blowing all day but I didn't get out till late and of course as soon as I threw a kite in the air the wind died out.

I managed to get a couple of good little runs.  No turns, no airs, just trying to get the board rolling and powered by the kite.  The grass was a little tall and the surface was uneven but I did get it moving in spite of the lack of wind and the rolling resistance.

I had to wait until the wind would spool up. Then I'd launch the kite, climb onto the board, loop th kite into the power zone annnnnnd "TA DAAAAA!" I was moving.  I was moving and it was actually pretty damn cool.

I needed more wind.  Tomorrow it's supposed to blow so maybe I'll get a shot at it again.

I can't wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Charged Up about Chargers Pt.1

Patience is a Virtue.

Low Speed and High Tech Pt.2